Aug 1, 2010

the ugly truth about Parking Discrimination

Poor, poor Bronco...
First I get this nasty note for having the audacity to park inside the lines in our tiny parking deck at work. How dare I!!?
Then, the special, special people at my home, slap a giant sticker on Old Blue saying I don't have a parking pass... uh except I do, and it was about 6 inches away from the sticker. Bless their heart!
If both notes weren't anonymous, I'd buy the first victim some slim fast so she can fit into "HER OWN CAR" and I'd buy some glasses for the other sweetheart who can't see.
VIVA LA BRONCO!
**Parking Discrimination is a serious issue. If you or someone you know has been a victim of PD, please call the hotline 1800-STOPBEINGMEANTOME or visit the website www.yourepickyanddumbandidontlikeyou.com.** You don't have to suffer alone.












No comments: